Caster Store - Utilize the Faultless Caster store to buy premier quality casters and wheels in a vast array of capacities, from light duty to heavy duty.
- Furniture - From hooded ball series to twin wheel diecast series, Faultless has a wide array of furniture casters to fit your needs.
- Ball Series - Diecast - Unique styling and quality zinc construction make the decorative Ball Series of Faultless casters a great option for furniture, seating and retail environments.
- Chair Caster Series - Replace broken or worn nylon twin wheel chair casters with Faultless' Chair Caster Series.
- Hooded Ball Series - Faultless' Hooded Ball Caster Series features spherical wheel and decorative metallic hood for a unique combination of rollability and style.
- Hooded Single Wheel Series - The Faultless Hooded Single Wheel Series offers a decorative, bright chrome body and soft neoprene wheel to provide the ultimate in look and feel for seating and medical equipment.
- Sockets Series - Faultless Sockets are designed fit snuggly inside metal tubing and accept casters with friction grip stems.
- Twin Wheel - Diecast Ball Series - Faultless' Twin Wheel - Diecast Caster Series features durable, zinc diecast body and hood in a variety of color options to easily match with your furniture.
- Twin Wheel - Nylon Series - The Twin Wheel - Nylon Caster Series from Faultless offers designer styling combined with economy.
- Light Duty - Faultless' light duty casters are both sleek and functional.
- 100 Series - The Faultless 100 Series is an economical light duty single wheel caster ideal for material handling, moving dollies and industrial equipment.
- 400 Series - The Faultless 400 Series Casters feature heavy gauge steel construction and dual ball bearing hardened raceways.
- E Series - The E Series in Faultless' caster line-up is a light duty single wheel caster line with a variety of mounting options and wheel choices to fit home and institutional needs.
- Medium Duty - Faultless' Medium Duty Caster line-up includes series such as 100, 400, 1400 and pneumatic casters.
- 1400 Series - The 3/16” thick legs and top plate of Faultless' 1400 Series casters are constructed of heat treated carbon steel, making this series the everyday workhorse of our caster line.
- Heavy Duty - Faultless' heavy duty casters are strong enough for nearly any application.
- HX14 Series - Faultless HX14 Series is one of the strongest casters is its class, including an integrally forged kingpin with SAE 1045 forged top plate.
- Kingpinless 1700 Series - Faultless' Kingpinless 1700 Series casters are ideal for service in constant swiveling, high impact and shock applications.
- Kingpinless H1700 Series - Faultless' Kingpinless H1700 Series casters are ideal for service in constant swiveling, high impact and shock applications. KPLH 1700 Series casters are identical to the standard KPL 1700 with a larger top plate.
- Specialty - Faultless has a variety of specialty casters for a number of application needs.
- Low Profile Series - The Faultless Low Profile Series is ideal for moving heavy electronics that require a load load height.
- Pneumatic Series - Faultless Pneumatic Series casters are designed to absorb shock and vibration caused by floor obstructions or outdoor terrain.
- Stainless 1400 Series - Faultless' popular 1400 Series is now available in a tough, all-stainless steel construction.
- Scene Shifters - Scene Shifters facilitate movement of theatrical and conference items.
- ISO Containers - Casters designed to move standard ISO containers.
- Jack Casters - Jacking casters are designed to facilitate movement and quick, accurate adjustment of working platforms, machines, and other applications.
CAD Models - Faultless provides CAD drawings to assist with your caster and/or wheel selection.
Resources - Faultless Caster offers resources for to assist you with making educated decisions about our products.
- Terminology - Learn caster and wheel terminology from Faultless!
- Online Catalog - Utilize the Faultless Caster store to buy premier quality casters and wheels in a vast array of capacities, from light duty to heavy duty.
About - Faultless has been manufacturing casters since 1889, when Bernard H. Noelting perfected a "faultless" furniture caster at his retails hardware store in Nebraska City, Nebraska.
Contact - Use our map to find the Faultless Caster representative in your area.
Home - Faultless provides casters and wheels for nearly any mobility purpose.